Registration for the 2018-2019 school year opens on Thursday, February 8th. Please see the brochure below for class information including 5 day and all day options for ages 3 and 4!
District 197 Preschool programs provide a bridge to school through half-day programs that offer rich learning experiences in well-equipped classrooms. All of our caring staff are trained in Early Childhood Education.
Our programs lay the foundation for future school success by encouraging:
• Personal, social and physical development
• Language development
• Pre-reading skills (Reading Streets curriculum)
• Pre-writing skills (Scott Foresman Language Arts curriculum)
• Mathematical and scientific thinking (including EveryDay Math curriculum used with the children in the District from age 3 through grade 5)
• Enthusiasm for social studies, music and art
Ages 3 and up by Sept. 1, 2018
• Community Preschool - ThreeSchool
(The Early Learning Center in West St. Paul and Pilot Knob school in Eagan)
Ages 4 and up by Sept. 1, 2018
• Community Preschool - PreKindergarten
(The Early Learning Center and Moreland school in West St. Paul, Pilot Knob in Eagan)
Extended Day Pre-K and ThreeSchool • Available to children attending a Pre-K or ThreeSchool class at the Early Learning Center only.
School Readiness is partially funded by the State of Minnesota, and families must meet eligibility guidelines and provide proof of income to qualify for scholarships. Openings in the program are limited.
Financial Assistance Eligibility
If you believe you may qualify for assistance, please click here for an application or call 651-403-8353 or 651-403-8390.
For questions, please contact Aleshia at 651-403-8353 or .