Frequently Asked Questions
What are the School-Age Care 2019-20 school year dates and hours of operation?
Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2019 - June 3, 2020
Hours of Operation
6:30 a.m. to the start of the school day and school dismissal time to 6 p.m.
6:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. on non-school days
Where do I drop off and pick up my child?
- Garlough: Cafeteria, enter the main doors
- Mendota: Cafeteria, enter the main doors
- Moreland: Cafeteria, enter the main doors
- Pilot Knob: Cafeteria/gym, enter the main doors
- Somerset: Cafeteria/gym, enter the main doors
- Encore: St Stephen's Church. Enter the Noreen Center off of Wentworth Ave.
How do I report an absence?
If your child will be absent, please inform the staff via a note or phone call to the site. There is no reduction of fees for student absence.
When, where and how do I pay for School Age Care?
School Age Care tuition statements are mailed or emailed to you on or before the 15th of each month. Tuition fees cover a one month period and payment is due by the first business day of the month in which care takes place. You can pay by credit card, check or cash. Credit card auto pay is our preferred method of payment. Please call Necole Berglund at 651-403-8054 will billing questions. Mail your payment to:
School Age Care
1979 Summit Lane
Mendota Heights, MN. 55118
Late payments will be assessed a $25 fee. Failure to make payments on time is subject to termination from the program.