Advertise in with us
Why advertise with us?
Our TriDistrict Community Education Catalog comes out 3 times a year; Summer, Fall, Winter/Spring. Each seasonal catalog is delivered to 50,000 homes in South St. Paul, West St. Paul, Mendota Heights, Eagan, Sunfish Lake, Mendota, Lilydale and Inver Grove Heights.
An additional 1,200 catalogs are available at businesses, libraries and schools throughout the community. Catalogs have a shelf life of 3-4 months.
Our catalog is a major source for South St. Paul, West St. Paul, Mendota Heights, Eagan, Sunfish Lake, Mendota, Lilydale and Inver Grove Heights residents to access information on programs, activities and resources for babies through seniors.
Submitting Your Ads to Us:
- Full Color Catalog, including full color ads.
- You must provide any artwork or graphics that you would like included.
- Please supply a print-ready, high resolution file (300 dpi) in a PDF, TIF or JPEG format.
- You can receive a 5% discount if you pay the full amount with the ad.
Who can Advertise?
Advertisements from organizations, programs or services that conflict or compete with District activities, programs or services will not be accepted.
- In no instance shall publications accept advertising or advertising images for alcohol, tobacco, drugs, drug paraphernalia, weapons, or obscene, pornographic or illegal materials.
- Advertisements may be rejected by the school district if determined to be inconsistent with the educational objective of the school district or inappropriate for inclusion in the publication. For example, advertising may be rejected if determined to be false, misleading, or deceptive, or if it relates to an illegal activity or antisocial behavior.
To be included in the catalog, send your completed ad agreement with payment and ad by:
Summer 2019 Tues, March 19, 2019
Contact Khoua Lee at 651-306-7507
2019 Summer Advertising Form